Caroline's appointments today included:
- Kidney function testing, which included a radioactive injection, as well as 5 separate blood draws/tests, to ensure Caroline’s liver will be able to tolerate the high-dose chemo, and to what degree
- 2 urine tests
- RVP Nasal Swab (test came back negative for viruses - yay!)
- Hearing Test (one of the many side effects of the chemo she's received is hearing loss...as of her check-up today, she does not have any hearing loss - another YAY!)
- Weekly Hickman line dressing change, including daily line flush
MORE Appointments this week:
- Liquid radioactive injection of MIBG for the MIBG Scan (requires 3 days of drops prior to protect Caroline's thyroid)
Thursday:- MIBG Scan (will tell us if/where/how much of her cancer remains)
- Bone Marrow Biopsy (at last check, her bone marrow was comprised of approximately 25% cancer cells...we are hoping for zero!)
***We will not know the results of either the scan or the biopsy for at least 24-48 hours***
- Final appointment with the transplant team prior to admission on Monday
Please keep those prayers coming! What we're about to face sounds like hell-on-earth, and so far, your thoughts, prayers, love, and support have gotten us through.
Thank you, thank you!
The Lantz Family
Early morning hospital visits require donuts!
Radioactive injection for kidney function test.
Dressing change (done weekly) and central line flush (done daily).
We were able to meet soldiers at lunch and thank them for their service!
Nurse Kate will be away during our extended stay - we will miss her - glad to get in some hugs!
What a rockstar. Love you so sweet Caroline!ReplyDelete
Just a little while longer Caroline and this will all ne in the distance. You got this! Hugs from the johnsonsReplyDelete
May God's love enfold and protect darling Caroline and family during the days ahead. 💖ReplyDelete
While walking Zoe, I saw Caroline playing and having fun. I got home, got on my knees and did Hail Mary's as in a trance. ��ReplyDelete
Your precious child is an inspiration. To see her smiling in these photos as she endures all the tests, etc is proof that God is walking with her in this journey. Many continued prayers for your family.ReplyDelete
Praying a supernatural ability to endure these coming days with the best outcome for each too Carolines healing in Jesus name. Love y'all!ReplyDelete
Papa loves you forever and alwaysReplyDelete
Look at how strong you look Caroline! I'm going to keep checking in and praying for you each step of the way. The true ugly, dark part of this road is approaching so be brave and know everybody is pulling and praying for you, the clouds do let the sun in at the end, remember that. I'll be checking in soon, Take care sweetheartReplyDelete
Keep fighting Caroline you can get through this! And most importantly keep smiling! From the Perera’s in Orlando, FLReplyDelete
Despite everything she has already been through, and what is about to happen, Caroline's fearless energy shines through her sweet smile! Keeping all of you in my thoughts & prayers as this next course of treatment begins! #CarolineStrong #LantzStrong #GodsGotThisReplyDelete
The bible story I read with my girls this morning was about prayer. They learned to never stop praying and asking God for what we need. We will not stop praying for Caroline and what she needs.ReplyDelete
The KSEEB will soon publish the Karnataka SSLC Exam Model Paper 2022 for High School, as well as the Karnataka SSLC Hindi English Medium Question Paper 2022 for High School. The KSEEB released the Karnataka SSLC Hindi English Medium Question Paper 2022 for High School a year ago in January. Kar 10th Model Paper 2022 The Kar SSLC assessment consistently attracts a large number of pupils. It is expected that a similar trend will emerge with some variation this year. According to previous years' results, the board will release the Karnataka SSLC Hindi English Medium Question Paper 2022 for High School in January.ReplyDelete